View Profile BlockGhost

2 Movie Reviews

proportion was killing me and distracted me.

I don't have a compliant on the animation. But I do have some criticism on the voice acting and the story progression. Voice acting wise, it's not terrible, it isn't bad, but (I know it's supposed to give off the anime feel of vocal exaggeration) It sometimes isn't necessary to do that to make it funny. For example the part where the main character destroys the spirit beast, that voice acting kept its touch with the animation and mood. It was perfect and balanced. At 5:40, I couldn't tell whether he realized something or just had a sporadic orgasm. That part was really uncomfortable to the animation and mood. Now, for story progression. I loved the way you used the cinders at the start to foreshadow the events in his past, almost like a flashback. But, I get it, it's the first episode (kinda) and you want to get as much story and hype off of it as possible. But when the main character just immediately rushes into his fight, learns his new power, learns about spirit beasts, then the magic inside, then we find out his society was wiped out (at least, that's what I understood.) and then the main character departures. Maybe we sorta get enough character development in those few minutes, but I feel you could have spread this into two episodes. I do like the fight encounter though. Now for the compliments. I do like the pixel style, it really compliments the out view with pixels to give it a more hard and sturdy scene, especially for the fight scenes. I also enjoy the voice actors, the animation, the music (although it could be louder.) and I can say I also enjoy this, for many episodes. Maybe turn the music up a little? That's all. Good animation overall. (4.5 Stars because music was bomb as well.)

1 Game Review

I've spent 6 hours on this game... locked in my dark room... trying my hardest... to beat the lava stage in under 3 minutes... its the worst smell in here...

28 Audio Reviews

feels like mostly just bass...

SpeTheof responds:

Yeah that sucks, nobody likes pure bass, especially when looking up the dance genre.

Your voice didnt really go with the beat. You should go with a more alternative slightly acoustic beat. And I feel as if the verses had more spirit then the chorus. And the chorus seemed a bit plain and rushed in a way. Still, good mixing, good ad libs and etc. Just need to find you a better beat.

Just... take the 5 stars.

The harmonica, the drums, the guitar the first drop.
It was perfect, and it's not line anything I've ever heard before.
This is a beautiful composition and has great mixing.
The way the guitar kicks in with the drums is great, and the electronic wubbing bass coming is perfect.

The second base was unexpected but still very beautiful. the rhythm was impeccable and all the sounds fit right where they were. The way you carried out the sounds was extravagant. Another favorites on my list on newgrounds.

The ending is also calming after the epic storm. The right mix of different genres put together so classically as it slows down to the end. And that harmonic ending with the organ and ambience.

All around 5 stars.

CreoMusic responds:

Thanks for the review! :)

n/a, Male